Health and Safety / Policy Documents
Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates will work with you to ensure that you have the basic requirements in place.
As a responsible employer you will want to provide a safe and compliant working environment for your employees. Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates will work with you to ensure that you have the basic requirements in place.
We cover the most common areas of Health and Safety that face small and medium sized businesses, that operate in a low risk environment. We use simple language and provide you with what you need to meet your obligations.
This includes onsite audits, procedures and policies. Having the correct procedures and documentation in place will help protect you, the employer, from possible employee claims and legal action as well as the possible repercussions of an unsatisfactory inspection. Our services include the following:-
- On site health and safety audits
- Recommendations and timelines for action
- Risk assessment guidance and safe working procedures
- Preparation of health and safety policies
- Provision of employee induction programmes which cover company specific health and safety issues
- Guidance and training on specific areas e.g manual handling, first aid, food hygiene etc.
- Regular follow up audits ensuring continued compliance.
In addition to the above we have access to Health and Safety experts who can assist with more complex health and safety issues or risk assessments.
Please contact us for more information and to book your health and safety audit.