Terms & Conditions
This website is provided and owned by Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates UK Ltd.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this Website you fully accept these tersm and Conditions. You will not use this Website for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must cease use of this Website immediately.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates UK Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage to business, opportunity, data or profits if this Website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
- This Website is intended for information purposes only and although efforts will be taken to ensure that the information is correct and up to date of publication no guarantee can be given. No liability will be accepted for incorrect or outdated information on this Website.
- This Website includes links to third parties that are not controlled or maintained by Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates (UK) Ltd. We do not accept liability or responsibility for any content, opinions or availability of third party Websites.
- Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates (UK) Ltd cannot guarantee that this Website is free from viruses or technical defect and will not accept liability for any technical problems arising from the use of this Website.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Website and its contents are owned by or licensed to Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates (UK) Ltd. or otherwise used as permitted by law.
Information can only be used for personal, non-commercial use unless stated otherwise. None of the content on this Website may be copied, extracted, downloaded, reproduced, sold or distributed without prior consent.
Changes to the Website
Serah Goldsworthy HR Associates (UK) Ltd reserves the right to:
- Alter or remove this Website or any part of this Website whether it be temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
- Change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Continued use of this Website shall be deemed as acceptance of these changes.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with the law of England. English law shall govern its use at all times and anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.